Welcome to the official BirchStreet Systems Blog. Our Blog’s objective is to provide another vehicle for BirchStreet Systems to communicate with you: our customers, the industry, the media and the public in general.
We post to the blog every week or so to provide you with an ongoing stream of news and information about the company and our products. Most of the posts will be written by me, Doug Sanborn, President and Co-Founder. My LinkedIn Profile.
You will also see posts from other BirchStreet executives and employees, and from guests bloggers (customers, users and suppliers).
We encourage you to follow along and participate. There are four ways to participate:
- Just read (you can subscribe to the blog and get regular e-mail updates)
- Respond to a post by sending me an e-mail (dsanborn at birchstreet.net)
- Reply to a blog post online by posting a comment. Your comment will be on this site for the world to see.
- Become a guest blogger. If you want to be a guest blogger send me an email.
Each article posted will be categorized so you can find information most relevent to you. The categories are:
- Company - BirchStreet news, and stories about company operations or employees
- Product - information about our current and future products Services
- Tips - tips for BirchStreet users
- Case Study - discussions or case study about how customers are using our products.
- Supplier - information about suppliers or the products they offer
- Technology - technical discussion about the technology behind BirchStreet’s products
- Industry - relevant news and trends about the industries we serve and how they affect the company, products and customers
- Blog - information about this blog
- Other - hopefully we won’t use this much
Again, welcome to BirchStreet’s official blog. We live for feedback, so we hope to hear from you soon!