The Hyatt Regency Scottsdale recently went live on BirchStreet’s Inventory Control Application. The property has been using BirchStreet’s e-Procurement Application for quite some time, but just recently implemented Inventory Control, replacing their legacy inventory system: Adaco.
They now use BirchStreet’s Inventory Control Application for all their inventory locations, including the main food storeroom, as well as their beverage storerooms. Philippe Brenot, their Director of Purchasing, runs a tight ship at the property and is great to work with.
The implementation of the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale is part of our worldwide agreement with Global Hyatt Corporation announced in 2007.
Here’s a list of some other properties that have installed our new Inventory Control Application recently.
- Marriott Grosvenor House in London (replaced Fidelio)
- Concorde’s Hôtel du Louvre in Paris (no legacy system)
- Hyatt Regency Maui (replaced Adaco)
- Grand Hyatt Kauai (replaced Adaco)
- Hilton Waikoloa (replaced Adaco)
- Hyatt Waikiki (replaced Adaco)
- Marriott St Kitts (replaced Fidelio)
- Marriott Venezuela (no legacy system)
Click below for more on our Inventory Control Application: